Friday, August 26, 2011

My Card for the Breast Cancer Breakfast/Walk

 
    So this is the card I made for the Breast Cancer Walk. I'll probably make a better one later but I just moved in to my room and all my craft supplies are in different boxes so I only had cardstock, this flower cut-out, markers, and glitter. Hope it brings a smile to someones face.
This quote I actually got off of a website but it fits perfectly with the mind set of all those women. "Cancer is a WORD. Not a SENTENCE!"
I love this because cancer is a word and it should not be a sentence. Every women deserves the right to live therefore its extremely important to find the cure. Which I know we will eventually. 
Well got to go to work

Until Next Time.. :)

Jenna Garey

5 comments:

  1. This is really nice, all of the pinks you used in the flower look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the sentiment.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for such a great cause...I hope you join us October 1st for Link Up for Pink....I'm your newest follower. :)
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card....

    ReplyDelete